Returns, claims and exchanges
The following requirements are mandatory for a return to be sent to Focus Nordic:
- Service & Reparation, please use the Service & Reparation form and e-mail it to us. We will contact you afterwards with more information. Please note for Panasonic products we refer you directly to Panasonic.
- Binoculars Service & Reparations, please use the following form and e-mail it to us. We will contact you afterwards with more information.
- Returns, please use the RMA form for a request on return. Please note that returns are not accepted for fully functioning products – only in the case where Focus Nordic have shipped the wrong product or other agreement has been made.
- Returns shall never be physically handed over to Focus Nordic representatives.
- We will charge any freight cost connected to a return that has been received without approval by Focus Nordic.
- Claims of defect and/or incorrect products shall be made within 8 days from the receipt date.
In case of transport damages:
- Report the damage directly to the driver that delivers the package and make sure it is documented properly. Important to ensure this before signing any shipment.
- Produce photographic documentation of the damaged shipment
- Send your claim to email@example.com and include a description of the damage, shipment number, invoice number and attach all forms of documentation
- Keep any packing material for further investigation.